Monday, February 13, 2006

Don't Mind Me

It's dinnertime, I'm recently home from the second-to-last day of my current nearly-full-time gig, I have very little to say, but I want to at least check in every day in the early days of this blog. Which I haven't told a soul about. So I'm basically writing into the void. That's fine -- it's a matter of discipline. For some odd reason, I'm still excited.

Looking forward to learning enough about this alien universe of blogging to be able to integrate links in text, and to pop a list into the sidebar ....

No knitting today. A couple more rows to frog on the sweater. It may happen during the Olympics tonight. It may not.

And the Olympics? As in the Harlot-instituted Olympics? I'm on Team Guilty Toward Ongoing Projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home