Monday, February 20, 2006

Got It!

The new name is (drumroll, please) Hippo Doggie. (Rim shot?) Which will become clear just as soon as I learn enough about my very nice camera to take a picture, let alone post a picture. Let's just say that the name "Hippo Doggie" embodies what I am about, here. Do I have to articulate what that is? She (why do I know she's a she? Well, DUH) is my favorite UFO. She is my favorite knitted/felted creation thus far. She is the harbinger of things to come, even of things to be finished.

One day, she will be finished, as well.

I'm just afraid I'm going to screw her up.

(Actually, who am I kidding? I'm just flat not getting around to finishing her. Life. Too much of it. All that.) (Sorry, HD.)

I was just about to explain what I needed to do to finish her, but I don't think I can do that and be NOT appalling without posting photos (description involves phrases like "cut wedges out of groin area to bring in legs"). And you know what THAT means. It means posting photos ... and learning how to take them. Not necessarily in that order.

See? HD's already doing her job, inspiring me to get off my butt. ANYthing can happen, now!

Now, if I could just figure out how to change that banner ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home