Friday, April 14, 2006

get me outta here ... or not


Okay, this photo is supposed to appear at the end of this post. One of these days I will wrap my mind about this positioning-photos thing.

Last week, my sister and I flew down to visit my mamaleh in Georgia (me from Richmond, my sister from Pennsylvania) (my having left my cell phone at home made the airport-finding-sister thing exciting, let me tell you). In a little town south of there, Watkinsville, is a wonderful [how to do that scratching-out thing The Harlot does?] little ... no, not little ... wonderful (yes, it bears repeating: wonderfully wonderful) yarn shop called ... the name escapes me. But I can assure you there is only one yarn shop in Watkinsville, Georgia, and it's right downtown. My point? I was there exactly 29 hours and I went there thrice. And I wanted to stay. In fact, that place made me think I could live there if I had to.

Thank God I don't have to. And that's all I need to say about dat.

For now, here's this, actually an old project:

Yes, this is where this photo was supposed to appear.

Actually, I wrote this post WHILE I was in Georgia, and I just now went through and changed all the tenses so it wouldn't sound stupid. So sorry, but I don't have the energy to fix the headline.

A new thought, though -- I love knitting people, and I love reading anything they have to say, and I love how we share each other, and I look forward to figuring out how to link to other blogs and all that. Guess that's not a new thought. But it's important to me.

And another thing: I'll miss looking at darlin' Ace. But I won't miss listening to him. I admit this freely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

But, Tina, what is it?

Whatever it is, I'm loving it ...

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home