Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Tooth Fairy Is a Bad Mother

And she's in a knitting ... fug.

As of a couple days ago, my third child had lost two teeth in two days. Yesterday, he notified me that he still had two teeth under his pillow. This morning, as I was waking him up, I realized he still had two teeth under his pillow. So what did I do? As he staggered up the stairs -- from his basement bedroom all the way up to our second floor because he can't tolerate the eau de new paint of the first-floor bathroom -- I stole two bucks out of his packpack and stuffed them under his pillow. His teeth are in my pocket as I write.

I broke a $20 at the tolls today, so I've got some one$.

How do you spell that noise Lurch used to make in The Addams Family?

As for "all will be revealed," Ann, it may be that I lied: The FO that was the result of that last photo, with all those crazy colors and hanging-windy-thingies (why can't I think of the name for them???), seems to have disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle that is my house.

Er, that would be the Tooth Fairy's House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home